I forgot my password.
Please use the appropriate password reset utility:
- Bryn Mawr patrons: http://password.brynmawr.edu
- Haverford patrons: https://accounts.haverford.edu/user/resetPassword
- Swarthmore patrons: http://password.swarthmore.edu
I received a login error.
Please verify your username and password and try to login again. If you’ve forgotten your college password, please use the appropriate password reset utility (above).
I logged-in to EZProxy successfully, but I still don’t have off-campus access to the database, electronic journal, e-book, etc. that I’m trying to use.
Please try these troubleshooting techniques in the order presented:
- Confirm that you are using a supported browser (see below) and that cookies are enabled in your browser.
EZProxy supported browsers:
- Netscape, 4.x or 7.x
- Internet Explorer, 5.x and higher
- Firefox or Mozilla, 1.x or higher
- Safari, 1.x or higher
- (AOL is not supported)
- Confirm that you are not logged in to VPN. The VPN session can disrupt the EZProxy service.
- End your current EZProxy session by closing your browser. Open your browser and begin a new session by navigating to the appropriate EZProxy Login page from: http://trilibpages.blogs.brynmawr.edu/off-campus-access/
- Log-in to the EZProxy service. From the “Login Successful” screen, navigate directly to the library catalog or database lists in our Research Guides by selecting the appropriate links.
- Avoid opening multiple browser windows or tabs, and excessive use of the browser’s forward and backward navigation buttons, as this can disrupt your EZProxy session.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve your EZProxy access problem, end your current EZProxy session by closing your browser. Open your browser and clear the cache. Begin a new session by navigating to the appropriate EZProxy Login page from: http://trilibpages.blogs.brynmawr.edu/off-campus-access/ and follow steps 4-5 above.
For further assistance, please email the appropriate contact:
- Bryn Mawr patrons: email@example.com
- Haverford patrons: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swarthmore patrons: email@example.com
In your email, please include the following information:
- The title of the electronic resource that you are trying to access from off-campus through EZProxy
- The name and version of your web browser
- The troubleshooting steps you attempted and their results
- Screenshots or copied text of any error messages that you encountered
Alternately, you can also submit the “Report problems” form linked from the FindIt menu and banner.
I'm on-campus and trying to connect to an e-book from Ebook Library (EBL). Why am I being asked to login to EZProxy?
Ebook Library (a.k.a. EBL) requires an additional level of login authentication to access e-books. The EZProxy system is currently being used to provide this additional level of authentication. Both on- and off-campus users will be prompted to login to EZProxy before gaining access to EBL e-book content.